- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg during record-setting Twitter binge
- The House just passed an ambitious bill to lower prescription drug prices
- Jumanji The Next Level sequel: Will there be a Jumanji 4?
- The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas
- The House passed a bipartisan bill that could legalize 325,000 unauthorized immigrants
Ahead of VidCon, Facebook has announced a slew of monetization options for its creators, which include more paid groups, ad placement options, and packs of Stars that viewers can buy and send as tips during live streams. Facebook has been trying to lure video creators away from competitors like YouTube and Patreon with monetization features like Fan Subscriptions, a $4.99-a-month digital tip jar that gets fans exclusive content, which opened up to more creators earlier…Read More