- The best books I read in 2019
- Montreal Massacre marked with ceremonies across Canada, vows to 'do better' to protect women
- Venezuela’s opposition leader failed to depose Maduro. He explains why he’s not giving up.
- Rudy Giuliani just blew up Trump’s “no quid pro quo” talking point
- Freddie Mercury did THIS every night when he undressed BEFORE he was famous
In Riley Stearns’ new movie The Art of Self-Defense, a lonely, mild-mannered office drone has an experience that forces him to reevaluate his lowly place in a supposedly civilized society. He joins a group with a charismatic leader who encourages a reclamation of traditional masculinity built around boundary-breaking physical conflict. He meets a similarly minded woman and develops an unconventional, not-quite-romantic relationship with her. Eventually, he comes to suspect that the charismatic leader is using…Read More