- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg during record-setting Twitter binge
- The House just passed an ambitious bill to lower prescription drug prices
- Jumanji The Next Level sequel: Will there be a Jumanji 4?
- The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas
- The House passed a bipartisan bill that could legalize 325,000 unauthorized immigrants
Photo by John Tlumacki/The Boston Globe via Getty Images Earlier this week, incoming Harvard freshman Ismail B. Ajjawi found himself blocked from entering the US. Ajjawi, a Palestinian resident of Lebanon, had landed in Boston before the start of classes. But The Harvard Crimson reported that after hours of questioning, US Customs and Border Protection agents revoked his visa. Ajjawi said a CBP agent searched his phone and laptop while asking questions about his friends’…Read More