- Father of B.C. homicide suspect seeks access to video of son's 'last will and testament'
- Disney teases Star Wars, Frozen 2 and more at annual expo
- 'It's sentimental': Titanic slowly disintegrates into ocean floor
- After international criticism, Bolsonaro deploys military to fight Amazon fires
- Alysha Newman raises Canadian pole vault mark to 4.82m in 1st Diamond League win
Aviation makes a big contribution to global warming, prompting activist Greta Thunberg and others — including some airlines — to advocate for flying less or not at all. Here are ways the airline industry can reduce its environmental impact — something that may be crucial to its survival.
Powered by WPeMatico