- Shopify, the e-commerce company that’s coming for Amazon
- The 30-something life crisis
- Captain Marvel 2 release date revealed? BIG news as Marvel 'sign up new writer'
- China closes off city of Wuhan to stop spread of new coronavirus
- Trump promised his mileage standards would make cars cheaper and safer. New documents raise doubts about that.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is expected to announce a roughly $5 billion US settlement with Facebook Inc. as early as this week of its investigation into the social media company’s handling of user data, two sources briefed on the matter said on Monday.
Powered by WPeMatico