- The Brett Kavanaugh allegations and the problem with “boys will be boys”
- False online rumour claims RCMP chief is married to Bill Morneau's cousin
- Trump just asked the Supreme Court to let him fire the CFPB’s head. The implications are enormous.
- The fight over Joker and the new movie’s “dangerous” message, explained
- Thor vs Loki - who would win in a fight? Shock Avengers Assemble scene revealed
Both UN and OECD MC provide for an attribution by treating PE to be a distinct entity.Recognising the inherent arbitrariness in the existing rules, a panel formed by the CBDT has come-out with a public consultation paper on revised profit attribution principles/rules
Get the latest news and analysis on business, finance, politics from Livemint, the website of the Mint newspaper, one of India’s leading business and financial dailies
Powered by WPeMatico