- A House Democrat who opposes impeachment is expected to switch political parties
- Former Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin’s 428 pardons are upsetting both Democrats and Republicans
- Health Canada says it hasn't tested health effects of cannabis vaping but will release new products anyway
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup luge in Whistler
- Omar al-Bashir, deposed president of Sudan, has been sentenced to 2 years in a reform facility
In the swing state of Michigan, which helped Obama and Trump win their elections, here’s how the fallout from the presidential impeachment hearings is affecting voters.
Powered by WPeMatico