- The destruction of the Amazon, explained
- “This dynamic is immortal:” Why OK boomer is much more complicated than the meme
- New Chinese ambassador doesn't budge on detainees, Hong Kong during press conference
- Judge dismisses Subway's $210M lawsuit against CBC over chicken sandwich exposé
- Canada urges U.S. to save WTO from chaos
Actress Felicity Huffman, the first parent sentenced in a wide-ranging U.S. college admissions cheating scandal, was given a 14-day prison term Friday after pleading guilty to paying to rig her daughter’s entrance exam.
Powered by WPeMatico