- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg during record-setting Twitter binge
- The House just passed an ambitious bill to lower prescription drug prices
- Jumanji The Next Level sequel: Will there be a Jumanji 4?
- The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas
- The House passed a bipartisan bill that could legalize 325,000 unauthorized immigrants
Crews in California assessed damage to cracked and burned buildings, broken roads, leaking water and gas lines and other infrastructure Saturday after the largest earthquake the region has seen in nearly 20 years jolted a remote stretch of country from Sacramento to Mexico.
Powered by WPeMatico