- How to spend money to squeeze more joy out of life
- Tom Steyer’s impeachment group is missing its big moment because he’s running for president
- How the Real Housewives built cable TV’s biggest fandom
- November 2019 Democratic debate
- Deepika Padukone: BIG news for xXx Return of Xander Cage star as career move REVEALED
Google has released Beta 5 for Android Q today, and the big change is a confirmation of what we’d already suspected: a tweak to how the back gesture will work. The back gesture will now work differently depending on what app you’re in, and Google has finally landed on what it thinks the gesture should be to invoke the Google Assistant.
Let’s start with the back gesture. Starting with this beta, swiping in from the left side of the screen with apps that use navigation drawers will cause those drawers to “peek” in to show you that instead of a back gesture, you’re opening the drawer. Apps that don’t have a drawer will still just go back when you swipe in, and swiping in from the right side will still just take you back.
If you managed to…
Powered by WPeMatico