- The best $2,000 I ever spent: many, many rounds of bingo
- Thrifting is losing its stigma: second-hand clothes are sustainable — and cool
- U.K. police urge candidates in Dec. 12 election to up security in face of unprecedented threat levels
- Guess which hotly-anticipated movie is on track for MASSIVE losses after dire opening
- What to expect from this week’s impeachment hearings
It truly feels like we’re starting to reach peak dongle: Anker has released an adapter that allows Lightning earbuds to work with the 2018 iPad Pro, Apple’s USB-C MacBooks, and some recent Windows 10 laptops. This $29.99 accessory is available from Amazon now and is certified under the iPhone maker’s MFi program.
If your Lightning earbuds have an in-line microphone and track controls, Anker says that both should still work when running through the adapter. The USB-C to Lightning adapter promises full lossless (48KHz / 24-bit) audio transmission, which is important since there are quite a few audiophile-grade, hi-fi Lightning headphones on the market.
Anker says all of the below headphones and earbuds…
Powered by WPeMatico