- Thor vs Loki - who would win in a fight? Shock Avengers Assemble scene revealed
- Apple’s VP of communications is leaving the company
- Ontario teen was on life-support after respiratory illness linked to vaping
- NDP promises free dental care for households making under $70K starting in 2020
- Star Wars movie: Rian Johnson opens up on Star Wars trilogy timeline
Photo by Amelia Holowaty Krales / The Verge
Apple has slashed the price of its 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pros with 1TB of storage by $200. The savings apply to both Wi-Fi and cellular models. So the 11-inch 1TB iPad Pro is now $1,349 for Wi-Fi only or $1,499 if you want LTE, while the larger 12.9-inch device is $1,549 or $1,699. MacRumors first reported the change.
Retailers like Best Buy and B&H have periodically sold the 1TB iPad Pros at a similar discount, but this marks an official price change. Apple hasn’t changed pricing for other storage sizes of its flagship tablet, however.
Rumors have indicated that Apple might be planning an iPad Pro update before the end of this year — perhaps to add the new triple-camera system from the iPhone 11 Pro, among other upgrades. If it…
Powered by WPeMatico