- The manufactured outrage over Barron Trump, explained
- Fraudsters find new malware trick to steal cryptocurrency
- John Lennon vs Paul McCartney: McCartney exposes TRUTH about feud and The Beatles split
- Nova Scotia to become first province to ban sale of flavoured e-cigarettes and juices
- Inuit sharing ancient knowledge of ice, sea and land with new app
Photo by Vjeran Pavic / The Verge
Apple has been rumored to be working on an iPad and MacBook featuring Mini-LED displays for months, and a new research note from noted analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has now put a date on when to expect them: late 2020, via 9to5Mac.
Kuo had originally broke the rumor that Apple was working on laptops and tablets with the new screen technology earlier this year, but at that time, he put the date as either 2020 or 2021. The new research note pins that down, predicting that Apple will release both an iPad Pro and a 16-inch MacBook Pro with Mini-LED screens as early as the end of next year.
According to Kuo’s note, the iPad Pro update will come earlier, in Q3 2020, and also feature an updated A14X processor (presumably an iPad-specific version of…
Powered by WPeMatico