- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
- Undercover Mountie tried to blame theft on disability
- Experts optimistic amid predictions in new report that Canada will miss emission targets
The federal government should invest more money and resources in promoting Canadian culture as a tool for diplomacy, the Senate foreign affairs committee says in the first comprehensive report examining the role of arts and culture in Canadian foreign policy in two decades.
Powered by WPeMatico