- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
The federal government should invest more money and resources in promoting Canadian culture as a tool for diplomacy, the Senate foreign affairs committee says in the first comprehensive report examining the role of arts and culture in Canadian foreign policy in two decades.
Powered by WPeMatico