- The Brett Kavanaugh allegations and the problem with “boys will be boys”
- False online rumour claims RCMP chief is married to Bill Morneau's cousin
- Trump just asked the Supreme Court to let him fire the CFPB’s head. The implications are enormous.
- The fight over Joker and the new movie’s “dangerous” message, explained
- Thor vs Loki - who would win in a fight? Shock Avengers Assemble scene revealed
Audi is not a brand you’d typically associate with off-road adventures, but that didn’t stop the automaker from kicking up some dirt with its new concept at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. The Audi AI:Trail (maybe it’s less of a mouthful in German?) is an all-electric, all-terrain vehicle for the future of outdoor adventures.
Before we get to the specs, keep in mind this is just a concept and may not ever make its way to production. That said, Audi’s parent company, Volkswagen, claims it will actually build the electric dune buggy concept it introduced earlier this year — so who knows for sure?
Powered by WPeMatico