- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
- Undercover Mountie tried to blame theft on disability
- Experts optimistic amid predictions in new report that Canada will miss emission targets
In the Studios panel at D23, Marvel Studios co-president Kevin Feige confirmed that Black Panther 2 has been scheduled for release on May 6, 2022. Director Ryan Coogler said the team is “taking their time with it” in order to get it right.
That places Black Panther 2 directly between some of Marvel’s new franchises, like The Eternals, and other series installments, like Thor: Love and Thunder and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
If San Diego Comic-Con was Marvel Studios’ way of ushering in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Disney’s biennial trade show D23 was a reminder that sequels to important movies are still coming.
Unlike Star Wars, which is taking a theatrical break after lackluster box office and critical…
Powered by WPeMatico