- Here's how to check the purity of your gold jewellery
- The Pirate Bay seems to be testing a streaming option again
- Apple’s most expensive Pro Display XDR requires a special, Apple-made cloth to clean it
- NIO lays off 141 employees in Silicon Valley following Intel deal
- The Justice Department will reportedly investigate Google’s Fitbit acquisition
Electric skateboard and scooter company Boosted has launched a new set of urethane wheels for its longboards that will offer smoother, faster rides. The new wheels are called Boosted 105s, and they cost $169 for a set of four.
The wheels are 30 percent bigger than the ones that Boosted ships on its longboards, measuring 105mm in diameter (hence the name), 65mm wide, and 72 durometer — a measure of hardness. They should add about 2 miles per hour to the top speed, meaning the Boosted Plus would be able to reach 24 miles per hour, and the Boosted Stealth can hit 26 miles per hour.
The wheels are also compatible with Boosted’s second generation longboard, but the company says there’s only “limited compatibility” with the Boosted Mini…
Powered by WPeMatico