- The right keeps attacking Greta Thunberg’s identity, not her ideas
- Science ranks grow thin in Trump administration
- Wuhan coronavirus outbreak: News and updates
- It’s Steven Mnuchin who should listen to economists on climate change
- Joker is the most-nominated film at this year’s Oscars. It shouldn’t win Best Picture.
Electric skateboard and scooter company Boosted has launched a new set of urethane wheels for its longboards that will offer smoother, faster rides. The new wheels are called Boosted 105s, and they cost $169 for a set of four.
The wheels are 30 percent bigger than the ones that Boosted ships on its longboards, measuring 105mm in diameter (hence the name), 65mm wide, and 72 durometer — a measure of hardness. They should add about 2 miles per hour to the top speed, meaning the Boosted Plus would be able to reach 24 miles per hour, and the Boosted Stealth can hit 26 miles per hour.
The wheels are also compatible with Boosted’s second generation longboard, but the company says there’s only “limited compatibility” with the Boosted Mini…
Powered by WPeMatico