- Top Democratic candidates ask the DNC to change debate qualification rules
- Hallmark pulls gay-themed wedding ads after pressure from conservative group
- Anna Karina, icon of French New Wave cinema, dead at 79
- NASA, SpaceX or a former astronaut: Who will build the rocket that takes us to Mars?
- Canadian women win hard-fought bronze at Cape Town 7s
A swarm of bots on Twitter sent out identical, co-ordinated tweets this week about Sidewalk Labs’s smart city project in Toronto, providing a valuable glimpse into the inner workings of these kinds of networks and how they can be used to mislead.
Powered by WPeMatico