- Why Elsa from Frozen is a queer icon — and why Disney won’t embrace that idea
- Queen: Brian May blasts Boris Johnson's 'APPALLING' behaviour as he takes aim at Brexit
- What you need to know for the Grey Cup
- Trudeau meets with Ford today in first sit-down since acrimonious campaign
- Avengers Endgame deaths: THIS surviving hero was almost killed off – ‘It choked me up’
It’s becoming a common complaint while eating out: Restaurants are just too loud. Marketplace examined the noise levels at some of Canada’s big chains and met some people working on ways to address the deafening din of today’s dining room.
Powered by WPeMatico