- An interstellar visitor could be lighting up for astronomers in time for the holidays
- Violence in Iraq isn't stopping Canada's training mission there, says general
- CRA loses box of 'sensitive' taxpayer information in truck accident
- J.J. Abrams shows off Star Wars clip inside Fortnite, and now lightsabers are in the game
- No matter how Watchmen ends, it’s already done more than enough
Hurricane Dorian shut down most major resorts in the Bahamas and forced authorities to evacuate much of the northern shore and low-lying islands on Saturday, as the fierce Category 4 storm prepared to unleash torrents of rain and howling winds.
Powered by WPeMatico