- Disney teases Star Wars, Frozen 2 and more at annual expo
- 'It's sentimental': Titanic slowly disintegrates into ocean floor
- After international criticism, Bolsonaro deploys military to fight Amazon fires
- Alysha Newman raises Canadian pole vault mark to 4.82m in 1st Diamond League win
- Road to the Olympic Games: Diamond League track and field from Paris
A group of Caviar employees has banded together to request a good faith renegotiation from DoorDash and Square, claiming mistreatment in the job transition process as DoorDash finalizes its plans to acquire Caviar from the payment company.
In a letter provided to The Verge, anonymous Caviar employees say DoorDash and Square did not offer them fair compensation packages in regard to unvested shares and upcoming promotions that were formerly on the Caviar financial cycle. The workers also claim that DoorDash would not initially allow employees to discuss the status of their work visas with immigration lawyers until they signed the un-negotiated offers. The stance has since been reversed, but the group claim a number of employees signed…
Powered by WPeMatico