- Avengers Endgame: Thanos creator says he’ll ‘NEVER forgive’ THIS addition to Marvel epic
- Meatless meat is having a moment. Will eggless eggs be next?
- How Warped Tour led the consumerist music festival revolution
- How “Medicare Extra” gets to universal coverage without single-payer
- Amy Wax, “national conservatism,” and the dark dream of a whiter America
Seres, the Chinese EV startup formerly known as SF Motors, is laying off 90 people in its Silicon Valley office, the company announced in a staff meeting held earlier today. The US launch of its first electric SUV, the SF5, is also now on hold, according to a recording of the meeting obtained by The Verge. It had originally planned to make and sell its electric SUVs in both China and the US, with a release slated for later this year.
Around 300 people worked in the Silicon Valley office prior to the layoffs, according to a former employee who was granted anonymity because of a non-disclosure agreement with the company. The layoffs affect multiple parts of the company, including sales, marketing, IT, HR, legal, operations, and design,…
Powered by WPeMatico