- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
Jean Chrétien is willing to go to China to negotiate an end to Canada’s diplomatic impasse with Beijing if Prime Minister Justin Trudeau asks him, according to the former prime minister’s spokesman.
Powered by WPeMatico