- Trump attacks Greta Thunberg during record-setting Twitter binge
- The House just passed an ambitious bill to lower prescription drug prices
- Jumanji The Next Level sequel: Will there be a Jumanji 4?
- The commercialization of the commercialization of Christmas
- The House passed a bipartisan bill that could legalize 325,000 unauthorized immigrants
The credit card repayment is an expensive way of borrowing as they charge a flat interest rate versus personal loans which charge on reducing balance rates.The current EPF rules define EPF contribution to be tax-free provided there is a contribution by the employee to the EPF account for a continuous period of 5 years
Get the latest news and analysis on business, finance, politics from Livemint, the website of the Mint newspaper, one of India’s leading business and financial dailies
Powered by WPeMatico