- Spirit of the West's John Mann, 57, dies after battle with Alzheimer's
- Gender equity was at the forefront of the fifth Democratic debate
- 4 winners and 3 losers from the November Democratic debate
- It took a debate with all-female moderators to ask Democrats about paid family leave
- The most substantive answers from November’s Democratic debate
With Disney+ just five days out from launching, it’s easy to assume that Disney executives would want to talk to investors during its fourth quarter earnings call about the anticipated streaming service. Instead, Disney CEO Bob Iger spent a large portion of time talking about another major streaming service the company owns — Hulu.
Hulu now has more than 28.5 million subscribers, but its lack of original programming compared to Netflix and bigger libraries from incoming competitors like HBO Max and Peacock could make Hulu feel unnecessary for subscribers. Now that Disney owns Fox, FX could change that.
Hulu is set to become the premiere streaming home for FX titles beginning in March 2020, Iger announced during a call with investors….
Powered by WPeMatico