- Disney teases Star Wars, Frozen 2 and more at annual expo
- 'It's sentimental': Titanic slowly disintegrates into ocean floor
- After international criticism, Bolsonaro deploys military to fight Amazon fires
- Alysha Newman raises Canadian pole vault mark to 4.82m in 1st Diamond League win
- Road to the Olympic Games: Diamond League track and field from Paris
You can buy an electric scooter. You can rent an electric scooter. And of course, you can pick one up off a crowded street. What you can’t do is escape the ridicule that comes with this extremely convenient mode of transportation — particularly not after they explode inside a tech company’s headquarters and cause people to evacuate.
The San Francisco Fire Department has confirmed to The Verge that Dropbox evacuated its SF headquarters at 333 Brannan Street yesterday after an electric scooter caught fire on the fifth floor of the building. The SFFD says it was able to extinguish the fire, and that no one got hurt.
My office was evacuated today because an electric scooter exploded and caught fire. Seriously living in an episode of…
Powered by WPeMatico