- Vox Sentences: A deadly shooting, an apparent hate crime
- Kawhi Leonard receives his ring from Kyle Lowry
- Kawhi Leonard receives championship ring from Raptors to rousing ovation
- Kawhi is back in town — here's what to expect
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker behind the scenes: Naomi Ackie reveals GRUELLING training
Electric vehicle startup Canoo and its CEO Stefan Krause have been accused of discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, and wrongful termination in a new lawsuit. The suit — which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday by Christina Krause, Canoo’s former head of communications and Stefan Krause’s wife — also claims the California startup’s primary investors are a German businessman with ties to Buckingham Palace, and a Chinese tycoon connected to the Communist Party of China.
In the complaint, Christina Krause says that despite being a founding employee, she was marginalized and increasingly pushed aside by her husband who allegedly pressured her to sign a postnuptial agreement while he was carrying out an affair. She…
Powered by WPeMatico