- ICICI Bank new fixed deposit (FD) rates from today. How they compare with SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank
- Lexus teases its first electric vehicles with a wild drone-deploying concept car
- C’mon Google, do a Pixel cereal box giveaway for real
- Google says you might have to wait to play Stadia, even if you preorder
- House overwhelmingly approves contentious new copyright bill
Electric vehicle startup Canoo and its CEO Stefan Krause have been accused of discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, and wrongful termination in a new lawsuit. The suit — which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday by Christina Krause, Canoo’s former head of communications and Stefan Krause’s wife — also claims the California startup’s primary investors are a German businessman with ties to Buckingham Palace, and a Chinese tycoon connected to the Communist Party of China.
In the complaint, Christina Krause says that despite being a founding employee, she was marginalized and increasingly pushed aside by her husband who allegedly pressured her to sign a postnuptial agreement while he was carrying out an affair. She…
Powered by WPeMatico