- UK to indefinitely delay age-verification system for online porn
- Microsoft and Kano are launching a build-your-own Windows 10 PC kit
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge browser now available on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- The Senate will hold a hearing next month on Facebook’s Libra currency
- YouTube facing investigation from federal government over inability to protect children
Final Fantasy VII Remake will feature a completely revamped, dynamic battle system. Square Enix showed its most detailed look yet at the game’s combat during its E3 2019 press conference; viewers also got a first look at beloved characters Tifa and Sephiroth.
The remake will include a battle system that’s a hybrid of real-time action and strategy-based combat, similar in seems to Kingdom Hearts and the most recent Final Fantasy entry. In tactical mode, time slows to a crawl so players can choose commands like limit breaks or magic attacks in the spirit of the turn-based original. As players build their focus gage, they can also stagger enemies and deal extra damage. Although we’ve yet to see gameplay beyond Midgar, where the original…
Powered by WPeMatico