- Parties are promising to spend spend spend, but details scarce on how they'll pay for it
- A Pastafarian hilariously trolled a town council meeting. The stakes are profoundly serious.
- Rambo Last Blood reviews: Critics and even film creator ‘OFFENDED’ by Sly Stallone film
- Sylvester Stallone bombshell: Rambo star breaks silence over Expendables 4
- Sylvester Stallone true story: Rocky star reveals he HATED boxing movie co-star
Final Fantasy VII Remake will feature a completely revamped, dynamic battle system. Square Enix showed its most detailed look yet at the game’s combat during its E3 2019 press conference; viewers also got a first look at beloved characters Tifa and Sephiroth.
The remake will include a battle system that’s a hybrid of real-time action and strategy-based combat, similar in seems to Kingdom Hearts and the most recent Final Fantasy entry. In tactical mode, time slows to a crawl so players can choose commands like limit breaks or magic attacks in the spirit of the turn-based original. As players build their focus gage, they can also stagger enemies and deal extra damage. Although we’ve yet to see gameplay beyond Midgar, where the original…
Powered by WPeMatico