- What we know about a shooting, stabbing, and fire in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Chiefs return to Super Bowl for 1st time in 50 years as Mahomes leads the way past Titans
- Is abuse of power an impeachable offense?
- New anti-government protests in Beirut leave more than 300 injured
- Canada presses Iran to share black boxes from PS752 crash amid mixed signals from Tehran
Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman is returning to the big screen to save the world — but this time, she’s not fighting alongside the Allies in World War I.
The first trailer for Wonder Woman 1984 transports the superheroine to a decade defined by big hair, iconic musicians, and Ghostbusters. It’s also a decade defined by the Cold War, and that’s when Wonder Woman’s story takes place. Gadot told an audience gathered at Comic-Con in Brazil that Wonder Woman is “quite lonely, she’s lost all of her friends over the years, and she’s doing what she needs to do,” when Wonder Woman 1984 picks up.
Warner Bros. hasn’t released too many details about the sequel, but the studio did offer this one-line summary of what fans should expect: “Diana Prince comes…
Powered by WPeMatico