- UK to indefinitely delay age-verification system for online porn
- Microsoft and Kano are launching a build-your-own Windows 10 PC kit
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge browser now available on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- The Senate will hold a hearing next month on Facebook’s Libra currency
- YouTube facing investigation from federal government over inability to protect children
Big Tech has become a big target on Capitol Hill. The shots have come recently not just from U.S. President Donald Trump and his Republican compatriots, but also from the likes of Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren and disillusioned liberals.
Powered by WPeMatico