- “You have stolen my dreams”: Greta Thunberg rages at world leaders at UN climate summit
- US politics is stuck. Can the climate movement shake it loose?
- Any province could veto a major pipeline under an NDP government, says Singh
- Opinion | Insurance needs a digital model that works both for agents, consumers
- The WHO is concerned Tanzania may be hiding Ebola cases
As leaders of the world’s major democracies began arriving Saturday in the French seaside resort of Biarritz for their annual summit, the president of the European Council wondered publicly if there is enough political will to address the rise of authoritarian states, halt emerging trade wars and fight the disastrous effects of climate change.
Powered by WPeMatico