- Deepika Padukone: xXx star's AVENGERS plans revealed - Could she be a new superhero?
- Kamala Harris and the fallibility of identity politics
- Watch: Nancy Pelosi fires back at reporter who asked if she hates Trump
- Liberal MP Anthony Rota elected Speaker of the House of Commons
- Trump once suggested all of Seoul’s 10 million residents move to avoid North Korean threat
Hollywood actor-activist George Clooney has taken aim at the prominent D.C. lobbying firm Squire Patton Boggs in a searing new op-ed for Time, denouncing the firm for agreeing to represent the Sudanese government in its efforts to lift long-standing U.S. sanctions against the country. “The firm will be paid $40,000 a month by a government that’s on the […]
Helena Andrews and Emily Heil
Powered by WPeMatico