- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
- Undercover Mountie tried to blame theft on disability
- Experts optimistic amid predictions in new report that Canada will miss emission targets
Georgia’s new law restricting abortion access is sparking a growing outcry in Hollywood, with some production companies calling for a boycott of the state and others vowing to support the legal battle against the legislation which takes effect in 2020.
Powered by WPeMatico