- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted on corruption charges
- The Pete Buttigieg surge, explained
- Airline CEOs to climate activists: you’re right, our industry is a big problem
- A leader on offence, rookie Cale Makar working to hone his defensive game
- On Frozen 2 and Disney’s nostalgia problem
The global rise in body-mass index (BMI) seen over the last 30 years is due largely to increases in the BMI of rural populations, a study of 33 years of trends suggests.
Powered by WPeMatico