- Why Elsa from Frozen is a queer icon — and why Disney won’t embrace that idea
- Queen: Brian May blasts Boris Johnson's 'APPALLING' behaviour as he takes aim at Brexit
- What you need to know for the Grey Cup
- Trudeau meets with Ford today in first sit-down since acrimonious campaign
- Avengers Endgame deaths: THIS surviving hero was almost killed off – ‘It choked me up’
When Google announced that its Stadia cloud gaming service would launch November 19th, we thought that meant those who shelled out $130 for a Founder’s Edition would get to play right away — and when the company announced it was replacing the sold-out Founder’s Edition with a new Premiere Edition earlier today, the question was: would Premiere Edition buyers get to play on November 19th too?
Today, Google tells The Verge that neither set of buyers will necessarily be able to play at 9AM PT on November 19th, the moment that Stadia launches, because Google’s shipping out kits in the order they were received, and the new Premiere Edition apparently won’t have shipped by that date.
Google pointed us at its blog post from last week and sure…
Powered by WPeMatico