- Avengers Endgame: Thanos creator says he’ll ‘NEVER forgive’ THIS addition to Marvel epic
- Meatless meat is having a moment. Will eggless eggs be next?
- How Warped Tour led the consumerist music festival revolution
- How “Medicare Extra” gets to universal coverage without single-payer
- Amy Wax, “national conservatism,” and the dark dream of a whiter America
Researchers at the University of Guelph have launched the LifeScanner kit, which allows people to identify the meat they’re about to eat or the bugs in their backyard using a DNA barcode.
Powered by WPeMatico