- The right keeps attacking Greta Thunberg’s identity, not her ideas
- Science ranks grow thin in Trump administration
- Wuhan coronavirus outbreak: News and updates
- It’s Steven Mnuchin who should listen to economists on climate change
- Joker is the most-nominated film at this year’s Oscars. It shouldn’t win Best Picture.
U.S. President Donald Trump isn’t saying whether he’ll direct the FBI to investigate the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and suggests that pledges by Saudi Arabia to spend billions buying U.S. military equipment are more important to him because of the impact on jobs and the economy.
Powered by WPeMatico