- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
Under pressure from a conservative advocacy group, The Hallmark Channel has pulled ads for a wedding-planning website that featured two brides kissing at the altar.
Powered by WPeMatico