- What we know about a shooting, stabbing, and fire in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Chiefs return to Super Bowl for 1st time in 50 years as Mahomes leads the way past Titans
- Is abuse of power an impeachable offense?
- New anti-government protests in Beirut leave more than 300 injured
- Canada presses Iran to share black boxes from PS752 crash amid mixed signals from Tehran
On Dec. 6, 1989, a gunman fatally shot 14 young women studying to be engineers at Montreal’s École Polytechnique. Thirty years later, other women of that generation have made their mark on engineering and the world, from designing aircraft to earthquake-proofing buildings.
Powered by WPeMatico