- UK to indefinitely delay age-verification system for online porn
- Microsoft and Kano are launching a build-your-own Windows 10 PC kit
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge browser now available on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- The Senate will hold a hearing next month on Facebook’s Libra currency
- YouTube facing investigation from federal government over inability to protect children
The latest update for Apple’s iMovie for iOS gives the video-editing app a green screen feature, 80 new soundtracks, ClassKit support, and more.
Plenty of other video-editing apps offer green screen functionality, but it’s nice to have the option available within iMovie. The feature lets you remove anything in the background that’s green or blue, and you can adjust the effect with a 4-point mask as well as its strength. To test this out, I took a video from my trip to Hawaii and added it as a green / blue screen over a clip of my beloved Popplio doll. iMovie erased the blue from my video of the beach and sky, making it look like a giant Popplio is terrorizing Hawaii. The magic of video editing!
Additional features include…
Powered by WPeMatico