- A House Democrat who opposes impeachment is expected to switch political parties
- Former Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin’s 428 pardons are upsetting both Democrats and Republicans
- Health Canada says it hasn't tested health effects of cannabis vaping but will release new products anyway
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup luge in Whistler
- Omar al-Bashir, deposed president of Sudan, has been sentenced to 2 years in a reform facility
The House intelligence committee has released a sweeping impeachment report outlining evidence of what it calls Donald Trump’s wrongdoing toward Ukraine, findings that will serve as the foundation for debate over whether the 45th U.S. president should be removed from office.
Powered by WPeMatico