- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
The world’s oceans will likely lose about one-sixth of their fish and other marine life by 2100 if climate change continues on its current path, a new study says.
Powered by WPeMatico