- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
- Undercover Mountie tried to blame theft on disability
- Experts optimistic amid predictions in new report that Canada will miss emission targets
Simon Pagenaud, the winner of the Indianapolis 500 in May, clocked a time of 58.4293 seconds Saturday on the 2.89-kilometre, 11-turn street course around Exhibition Place in Toronto to secure the pole position for Sunday’s Honda Indy.
Powered by WPeMatico