- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
Simon Pagenaud, the winner of the Indianapolis 500 in May, clocked a time of 58.4293 seconds Saturday on the 2.89-kilometre, 11-turn street course around Exhibition Place in Toronto to secure the pole position for Sunday’s Honda Indy.
Powered by WPeMatico