- Uber’s baffling claim that its drivers aren’t core to its business, explained
- The US blames Iran for the Saudi Arabia oil attacks, further escalating tensions
- Pound Euro exchange rate flat as Irish backstop left unresolved
- How Elizabeth Warren has stayed out of the Medicare-for-all fray
- Montreal jazz icon Vic Vogel dies at 84
The accounting firm trying to recover more than $200 million owed to users of the now-defunct QuadrigaCX cryptocurrency platform has turned up only $28 million in assets — virtually all of it in cash.
Powered by WPeMatico