- When is an economy in recession and what is stagflation?
- Is a gravitational wave detection near Betelgeuse a sign the star is ready to explode?
- Elvis Presley's ex Linda Thompson on why she really left him: 'It was EXHAUSTING'
- 'This is going to be very ugly': Outdated myths about rape could play role in Weinstein defence
- Why Iran has little interest in a 'Trump Deal' with the White House
A group of leaders from business, politics and science have called for a massive investment in adapting to climate change over the next decade, arguing it would reap significant returns as countries avoid catastrophic losses and boost their economies.
Powered by WPeMatico