- Russia asked to explain alleged doping data tampering
- 6 Native leaders on what it would look like if the US kept its promises
- IT Chapter Two ending: Could Richie have DIED? Star teases alternate ending
- 'Drastic actions' urged by UN agency as global average temperature rises higher
- US-North Korea nuclear talks are sputtering. South Korea is furious.
The lawsuit filed this week by Kawhi Leonard against Nike, which centres around the Toronto Raptors star’s “Klaw” logo, comes down to one key question: Does the sneaker giant’s design simply build off of Leonard’s or is it a new design?
Powered by WPeMatico