- ICICI Bank new fixed deposit (FD) rates from today. How they compare with SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank
- Lexus teases its first electric vehicles with a wild drone-deploying concept car
- C’mon Google, do a Pixel cereal box giveaway for real
- Google says you might have to wait to play Stadia, even if you preorder
- House overwhelmingly approves contentious new copyright bill
Mercedes-Benz’s newest concept car is a reminder that the company pioneered the concept of cars.
The Vision Mercedes Simplex, unveiled late last week at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, is essentially a modern-day reboot of the original Mercedes, the “35 PS” from 1901. Along with its successor, the original Simplex, the 35 PS helped kick off the era of the automobile, tipping the industry away from rickety, top-heavy wooden carriages that were retrofitted with engines.
Instead of cramming lots of typical concept-y ideas into the new Vision Mercedes Simplex (like the company did with the Vision EQS concept announced last week, or last year’s retro EQ Silver Arrow), the automaker has stayed fairly true to the original. Yes, a number of…
Powered by WPeMatico