- Tom Steyer’s impeachment group is missing its big moment because he’s running for president
- How the Real Housewives built cable TV’s biggest fandom
- November 2019 Democratic debate
- Deepika Padukone: BIG news for xXx Return of Xander Cage star as career move REVEALED
- Avengers Endgame SHOCK: Guess which hero wielded Infinity Gauntlet in original script too?
Kano, educational startup known for creating build-your-own computer kits for kids, has partnered with Microsoft to create a DIY touchscreen laptop that runs Windows 10 S, a lite version of the OS. Called Kano PC, the laptop closely mirrors the design of a Surface PC, with a 11.6” display that latches onto a keyboard case. Everything about the Kano PC, from the transparent backing that reveals the modular pieces of the computer, to the included apps that encourage tinkering with sound and touch, is designed “specifically for the 21st century classroom”.
Kano’s released DIY computer kits before, but they were powered by Raspberry Pi 3s and Kano’s own OS. This time around, it can run full Windows 10 (albeit it in S Mode, which limits it…
Powered by WPeMatico