- Avengers Endgame: ‘Captain America almost collaborated with Red Skull’ says screenwriters
- What to expect in Robert Mueller’s testimony about the Trump-Russia investigation
- TIFF 2019: Joker, Hustlers, Knives Out among buzzworthy titles unveiled
- CBDT extends deadline to file income tax returns for FY19 to 31 August
- Montreal World Film Festival abruptly cancelled weeks before opening
Kano, educational startup known for creating build-your-own computer kits for kids, has partnered with Microsoft to create a DIY touchscreen laptop that runs Windows 10 S, a lite version of the OS. Called Kano PC, the laptop closely mirrors the design of a Surface PC, with a 11.6” display that latches onto a keyboard case. Everything about the Kano PC, from the transparent backing that reveals the modular pieces of the computer, to the included apps that encourage tinkering with sound and touch, is designed “specifically for the 21st century classroom”.
Kano’s released DIY computer kits before, but they were powered by Raspberry Pi 3s and Kano’s own OS. This time around, it can run full Windows 10 (albeit it in S Mode, which limits it…
Powered by WPeMatico