- Father of B.C. homicide suspect seeks access to video of son's 'last will and testament'
- Disney teases Star Wars, Frozen 2 and more at annual expo
- 'It's sentimental': Titanic slowly disintegrates into ocean floor
- After international criticism, Bolsonaro deploys military to fight Amazon fires
- Alysha Newman raises Canadian pole vault mark to 4.82m in 1st Diamond League win
The graphics pack promised a massive overhaul for Minecraft, bringing features like realistic lighting and shadows, reflective water surfaces, and more lifelike flora and fauna, along with the promise of full 4K resolution for some devices like the Xbox One X. According to Mojang’s post announcing the cancellation, “the pack proved too technically demanding to implement as planned,” with the studio unhappy with how it performed across devices. The update was originally planned to release in fall 2017, then pushed to 2018, before being canceled…
Powered by WPeMatico