- Health Canada says it hasn't tested health effects of cannabis vaping but will release new products anyway
- Road to the Olympic Games: World Cup luge in Whistler
- Omar al-Bashir, deposed president of Sudan, has been sentenced to 2 years in a reform facility
- Johnson keeps focus on election win and Brexit, not on regions opposed to leaving EU
- Careful, Canada: What Ireland has learned about two-tier health care
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman and union chief Don Fehr are in favor of rebooting the World Cup of Hockey tournament and holding it every four years. The stumbling block to laying out a long-term calendar of international competition, however, revolves around the hot-button topic of the NHL competing at the Winter Olympics after skipping out on South Korea last year.
Powered by WPeMatico